Parish High School youth who are ready to assume ownership of the promises made by others on their behalf at their Baptism are invited to learn about the sacrament of Confirmation. You can download the details here: Confirmation Information.
Download the registration form here: 2017-2018 Confirmation Registration Form
Download the Confirmation schedule here: 2017-2018 Confirmation Schedule
Direct all questions to DeLyne Knox 816-645-3824 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marriage Preparation Steps for St. Patrick’s Catholic Church
1. Meet with Fr. Robert H. Stewart, Pastor. Fr. Robert will collect basic information about you (address, sacramental info,) and at this – or your next meeting, you will take the Prepare Assessment, and meet again to cover the analysis of your assessment.
2. Attend a “God’s Plan for a Joy-Filled Marriage” Saturday session in the KC area.
3. Attend an “Engaged Encounter Weekend”. Weekends are held in the KC area.
4. Attend a Natural Family Planning Course. At St. Patrick’s we offer courses throughout the year, following the Sympto-Thermal Method.
5. One of the last things we will do is talk about the ceremony itself. You will meet with Fr. Robert to discuss Scripture readings, the pronouncement of your promises, and, if necessary, with Robin Lamb, Liturgist, on music.
Please contact Fr. Robert through the parish office at 816-453-5510 x220.
Anointing of the Sick
Sacrament of anointing of the sick is available throughout the year. If you are preparing for surgery or know of someone in need of this sacrament, please call the parish office. Most hospitals do not have a priest on staff to hear confession or anoint so it is important for you to make the initial contact.
Rite of Christian Initiation (RCIA)
The parish adult initiation process is the “journey”. We as a parish join with those adults who wish to be members of our Catholic community. The Adult Initiation Team leads and models for these adults what is important to us as Catholics using scripture, tradition, prayer and ritual as the guide. If you are interested in knowing more about this process, please call Deacon Mike Lewis at 816-453-5510 x215.
Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession)
Confessions are heard Saturdays 3:15-3:45 PM and First Fridays 8:00-8:20 AM.